Peter has 29 years career experience including 10 years of providing Organisational Development (OD) and one-to-one coaching services to private and public sector organisations. His career has spanned engineering line management, organisational change and leadership development. Peter’s OD work has spanned a variety of business sectors and organisations.
Peter’s approach brings a combination of his OD experience and his engineering background in terms of clarity and structure. While drawing on cutting edge knowledge of brain science and emotional intelligence, simple, practical ideas are used to help individual clients and organisations to get clarity on their purpose and desired results while understanding the crucial linkages between capability, motivation and performance.
Client organisations include Stryker Ireland, Mainstream Renewable Power, the Musgrave Group, Diageo, Ernst & Young, Zurich (Ireland), BT (British Telecom), Coillte Group (Irish Forestry), Microsoft, Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Citizens Bank (USA), Scottish Enterprise, Pfizer, Bausch & Lomb, GE Money, Kerry Foods, Coca-Cola, the Central Bank of Ireland, ESB and Standard Life.
• Post-graduate Certificate in Executive & Business Coaching (Leeds Metropolitan University)
• Human Givens Diploma & Practitioner (Human Givens College)
• B.E. (Mechanical - 1st Class Honours) MIEI
• Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance (ACCA)
• National Certificate in Counselling & Psychotherapy (Dublin Business School)
• Certified practitioner for MHS Emotional Intelligence EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 prolife questionnaires
• Accredited practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Oxford Psychologists Press)