Organizations today are increasingly turning to Executive Coaching as a key Talent Management strategy to develop their Leaders and in the process, to retain their most important assets. Coaching nowadays is considered a badge of honour and is a signal of the Company’s commitment to develop their management teams. The goal is to help the individual realise their own authentic leadership style. We help our clients build awareness of strengths, improve thinking, establish personal responsibility and achieve results in behaviour change that impact on the bottom-line.
A typical engagement may comprise four to six, 2 or 3 hour sessions over a nine month period. On other occasions, we have built long term relationships with clients who will use us as sounding boards, on an ongoing basis. We have been working with several of our larger corporate clients on a continuous basis for over 10 years, providing coaching services for many of their company CEO’s, Senior Managers and “High Potentials”. We deliver executive coaching sessions either face to face, via Skype, or a mixture of both mediums.
The potential benefits to your organisation from applying Executive Coaching include:
- Helping to fast-track your leadership development
- More creativity, empowerment and ownership unleashed in your business
- Assisting in the implementation of organizational change
- Greater commitment and engagement from recipients of the coaching
- Higher retention of your key people who feel engaged and valued
- Overall improved Senior Management capability and performance