Dave spent 27 years building, managing and leading major businesses in financial services that also involved downsizing, reorganising, repositioning and reinventing businesses.
Dave is passionately interested in working alongside strategic decision makers, ambitious leaders, teams and businesses, enabling them achieve goals they care about.
Dave specialises in enabling:
- High Performance Teams
- High Performance Cultures / Organisations
- Great Business Strategy and Plans that engage all Stakeholders
- Critical Business Meetings and Events
- Authentic Leadership throughout the organisation
- Leadership Team / Executive Coaching and Business Mentoring
In the past six years Dave has worked with 35 companies in over 30 different industries in Ireland, Europe and the US and closely worked with over 400 senior managers and leaders. Client organisations include SSE Airtricity, Aon, Irish Life, Ogilvy, Clink Hostels, Massey Bros. IFG, WHPR (Wilson Hartnell PR), Hibernia Evros, The Insurance Institute of Ireland, DDDA (Dublin Docklands Development Authority), Fashion House
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Master of Science in Management Practice (MSc) from Trinity College Dublin
- Certified trained trainer (TTT) & accredited instructor and administrator for BarOn EQ-i 2.0 workplace and EQ 360 (Emotional Intelligence).
- Member of Irish Management Institute
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Dave also currently contributes to various management and leadership programmes at TCD, DIT, UCD and the IMI